Sunday 21 April 2013

Dear Adventures from the Facebook Fan-page

Edit: New information has been posted, check July 2014

Hello and welcome to my little blog guide (Still in development since Aug 2011)

First, the URL is incorrect, this is not a complete guide as much has yet to be added and I have neither the iDevide anymore, and little time to spare as I study. However I will answer any questions and write a post of any topic as I have literally spent hundreds of hours playing the storyline with all three characters douzens of times, breaking/glitching maps/items/bosses, and trying to find a way to activate Hardmode.

There is one or two other guides that I know of, Qvazzler (<--Link) being one of them I have spoken to (S/He has retired from Wild Frontier) they have a great amount of info if I don't have what you need (Notably the map/cave guides)

Feel free to drop a question/comment or discusses in the chatbox below, I'll return a reply as soon as I see it as I do check here once a day or so. Oh couple more things, on the left hand side (<<--) of this blog, there is an Blog Archive, click/tap the triangles/arrows to show previous posts, and there is a mobile version enabled for this website. (Just in case you wonder why it loads/looks different from Computer/Mobile Device)

Good luck, and Happy Mob'n Σ:
~JJ

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if completing the Hunting Achievement 100% might be able to activate Hell Mode... I finished the game with 98.7% completion, and I'm not sure if this might be the thing that keeps Hell Mode from activating. I might be wrong, but I will try anything just to go to Hell Mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I never actually completed that and I was at the same % as yourself. Feel free to jump at that and reply if it succeed or not, it be good to know either way!

      Delete